Bourbon and Bluegrass 2020
Lounge on Lincoln’s lawn, sip beer and bourbon, and enjoy live bluegrass music on Saturday, June 6th and Sunday, June 7th for our sixth annual Bourbon and Bluegrass event!
All proceeds from the event go towards preservation efforts at President Lincoln’s Cottage. Help us safeguard Lincoln’s home and continue his fight for freedom.
SATURDAY, June 6 (1-5pm)
SUNDAY, June 7 (1-5pm)
- Captain Cookie and the Milkman, June 6th and 7th
- Pepe Food Truck, June 6th and 7th
- Rocklands Barbecue, June 6th and 7th
- DC Slices, on Saturday, June 6th
- Timber Pizza on Sunday, June 7th
- Beard grooming station brought to you by the Barbers of Hell’s Bottom
- Square dancing with the DC Square Dance Collective
- Lawn games provided by DC Fray
- Exterior preservation tours of President Lincoln’s Cottage with Senior Preservationist, Jeff Larry. Spaces are limited, and sign-up will be the day of the event.
- And more!
TICKETS (coming soon)
*Attendees are allowed to bring their own picnic baskets and food to the event.
* Lawn umbrellas or pop-up tents are not allowed.
*Outside alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
*Pets are not permitted for this event.
Want to donate money or services to help President Lincoln’s Cottage and our preservation fundraiser? Email: BourbonandBluegrass@lincolncottage.org