Bourbon and Bluegrass 2019
Lounge on Lincoln’s lawn, sip bourbon and enjoy live bluegrass music on Saturday, June 1 and Sunday, June 2 for our fifth annual Bourbon and Bluegrass event!
All proceeds from the event go towards preservation efforts at President Lincoln’s Cottage. Help us keep this historic gem open and available to share Lincoln’s untold stories.
General Admission (Adult, 21+): $65.00
General Admission (Ages 7 – 20): $35.00
General Admission (Child Ages 0 – 6): Free
We’ve listened to you, so this year we’re adding more time, more bands, and more activities!
This year, your ticket will include:
– An afternoon of live bluegrass music from three local musicians each day (see below for a full schedule of performances. We’ve tacked on an extra hour, so the event will run from 1 PM – 5 PM each day)
– Two drink tickets for specialty cocktails crafted by local bartenders (21+ only, ID required; additional drink tickets available for purchase during event) We’re pleased to announce that Knob Creek is our exclusive bourbon provider for all cocktails.
– Beer samples from local breweries, including 3 Stars Brewery
– Exterior preservation tour of President Lincoln’s Cottage by Senior Preservationist Jeffery Larry
– Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, more food options available for purchase:
- Geppetto Catering each day
- Pepe Food Truck on Saturday, June 1
- Timber Pizza on Sunday, June 2
- Captain Cookie and the Milkman, June 1 & 2
– Activities such as:
- Beard grooming station brought to you by the Barbers of Hell’s Bottom
- Square dancing with the DC Square Dance Collective
- Lawn games provided by DC Fray
- And more!
VIP PRICING OPTIONS:
VIP Admission (Adult, 21+): $100
VIP Admission (Ages 7-20): $65
VIP Admission (Child Ages 0-6): Free
VIP ticket includes:
- Access to our VIP location in the Governor’s Mansion
- Special chance to view “Lincoln’s Goblet,” on display only in the Governor’s Mansion
- Unlimited access to our snack bar
- Free on-site parking
- An afternoon of live bluegrass music from three local musicians
- Two drink tickets for specialty cocktails
- Beer samples from local breweries, including Three Stars Brewery
- Exterior preservation tour of the grounds
- Lawn games and activities, including beard grooming and square dancing
SATURDAY, June 1 (1-5pm)
SUNDAY, June 2 (1-5pm)
Stay tuned for more details about additional bands and performers.
*Attendees are allowed to bring their own picnic baskets and food to the event.
*Outside alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
*Pets are not permitted for this event.
EXTERIOR PRESERVATION TOURS
Guests will be able to sign up for the exterior preservation tours of President Lincoln’s Cottage with Senior Preservationist, Jeff Larry, at no extra charge. Spaces are limited, and sign-up will be the day of the event.
Want to donate money or services to help President Lincoln’s Cottage and our preservation fundraiser? Email: BourbonandBluegrass@lincolncottage.org
Special thanks to:
Our exclusive bourbon provider:
Our supporting event sponsors:
Our exclusive tent provider: Sugarplum Tent Co
Armed Forces Retirement Home