Bourbon and Bluegrass 2018
Due to popular demand, we’ve added an extra day! This year you can lounge on Lincoln’s lawn, sip bourbon and enjoy live bluegrass music on both Saturday May 19 and Sunday May 20 for our fourth annual Bourbon and Bluegrass event!
All proceeds from the event go towards preservation efforts at President Lincoln’s Cottage. Help us keep this historic gem open and available to share Lincoln’s untold stories.
General Admission (Adult): $65.00
General Admission (Child Ages 12 – 17): $35.00
General Admission (Child Ages 0 – 11): Free
As always, your ticket will include:
– An afternoon of live bluegrass music from local musicians (see below for a full schedule of performances)
– Two drink tickets for specialty cocktails crafted by local bartenders (21+ only, ID required; additional drink tickets available for purchase during event)
– Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and access to a complimentary dessert table.
SPECIAL PRICING OPTIONS:
Two Day General Admission (Adult): $115
VIP Cabana (one-day option): $1,250 – (Must be purchased as a whole; individual seats cannot be purchased)
- Admission for up to ten adults
- Up to twenty drink tickets (two per attendee)
- Reserved, tented area for duration of the event
- Ten Souvenir Woodford Reserve Branded Copper Mint Julep Cups
- One bottle of PLC Branded Distiller’s Select Woodford Reserve Bourbon to bring home
- Free parking for up to three cars
- An afternoon of live bluegrass
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and access to the complimentary dessert table
This event sells out fast! We will hold a special pre-sale for $100+ Team Lincoln members starting at noon, Monday, March 5. Interested in becoming a Team Lincoln member? Email: BourbonandBluegrass@lincolncottage.org or join here. (All pre-sale tickets are subject to being checked to our membership records.)
General ticket sales will begin at noon, Monday, March 12. Buy tickets now.
SATURDAY, MAY 19 (2-5pm)
The Too Soons (feat. members of By & By)
SUNDAY, MAY 20 (2-5pm)
Stay tuned for more details about additional bands and performers.
*A variety of food options will be available for purchase from Gepetto Catering.
*Attendees are allowed to bring their own picnic baskets and food to the event.
*Outside alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
*Pets are not permitted.
ARCHITECTURE & PRESERVATION TOURS
Guests will be able to sign up for exclusive architecture and preservation tours of President Lincoln’s Cottage with Senior Preservationist, Jeff Larry, at no extra charge. Spaces are limited, and sign-up will be the day of the event.
Want to donate money or services to help President Lincoln’s Cottage and our preservation fundraiser? Email: BourbonandBluegrass@lincolncottage.org
Special thanks to:
our exclusive bourbon provider: Woodford Reserve
our exclusive beer provider: Right Proper
our exclusive tent provider: Sugarplum Tent Co
our exclusive caterer: Gepetto Catering
Armed Forces Retirement Home