Washingtonian Welcome Guide
Welcome, Washingtonian Welcome Guide readers! During the peak of the Civil War, President Lincoln and his family lived at the Soldiers’ Home, located on a picturesque hilltop in Northwest Washington, DC. While residing at the Cottage, Lincoln made wartime policy decisions, crafted his reelection campaign, and, most significantly, developed the Emancipation Proclamation. Today, President Lincoln’s Cottage is open to the public daily for guided tours on the hour. Enjoy this exclusive deal for Welcome Guide readers: one free child admission on a tour of President Lincoln’s Cottage with the purchase of two adult tickets (details below). Two adult tickets and one child ticket for $30 (a $35 value).
1. Prior to your visit, click the “Buy Tickets” button on our Tickets page.
2. Select date and time of desired tour.
3. Select 3 tickets from the 2Adults1Child dropdown selection.
4. Enter welcome2014 into the password section.
5. Add tickets to cart and proceed with purchase.
6. Enjoy your visit!
1. Prior to your visit, call 202-829-0436 ext. 0.
2. Mention the Washingtonian Welcome Guide promotion for one free child ticket with two adult tickets.
3. Proceed with ticket purchase over the phone (credit card only).
4. Enjoy your visit!
-Must redeem offer between September 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015.
-Reservations REQUIRED in order to redeem discounted admission. Call 202-829-0436 ext. 0 to make a reservation.
-One child (ages 6-12) received free admission with the purchase of two adult (ages 12+) tickets. Limited to two adults and one child per party.
-Cannot be combined with any other deals or offers.
-Promotion does not include value of ETix processing fees.
For our location and directions, check out the Plan A Visit page.